WWW Wednesday (6)

Wednesday 25 April 2012


Hi everyone sorry I haven't posted in a while but I've been busy busy busy. So busy I needed to write it three times!
WWW Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted at the awesome blog  Should Be Reading.

To play along, just answer the following three questions…
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?

Before I FallWhat are you currently reading?
I am currently reading Before I fall by Lauren Oliver. After loving Delirium I thought I would give this a try. It's okay so far but I'm reading it reeeeaaaaallllllyyyy slowly and that's never a good sign. I just need it to speed up and get exciting. 
A Great and Terrible Beauty (Gemma Doyle, #1)
 What did you recently finish reading?
I recently finished reading A Great And Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray. It was quite a good book, not a favorite but I would recommend it. It was very unique though and I will be reading the second soon.  Read my review here.

Unearthly (Unearthly, #1)
What do you think you’ll read next?
I think I will read Unearthly by Cynthia Hand next because it's been calling me from my bookshelf for a while.  I need to go shopping, I only have three books left. It is very traumatic for me! 

What's your WWW Wednesday? Share them with me in the comments.

Email me at: confessionsofabookaholic@LIVE.CO.UK

0 People dared to comment.:

Post a Comment

Hey there, let me know what you think of my post, I try to reply every comment I get so do check back.

Note: This blog is an award free zone, you commenting and following is reward enough!

Blog contents © Confessions Of A Bookaholic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.